Holistic operating system in Notion to organize & structure your life, achieve your goals and track your growth.
It's the system that I use daily to run my life. I've tried numerous productivity lifehacks and techniques and nothing worked for me better than a comprehensive system that weaves together almost every area of my life.
I wrote a blog post where I share the story how I created the system and explain how it works. Here you can read about the main benefits of the system and what are the main components of the OS.
You'll benefit from the system if:
- You want to structure your life in a meaningful way
- You want a system or a framework to achieve your goals
- You want to track your progress
- You want to increase your productivity
- You want to build healthy habits
- You want to design and build the lifestyle that suits you
Elements of the system
- Actions dashboard - GTD-like task management system to keep track of your actions.
- Journaling dashboard - morning routine framework
- Knowledge dashboard - second braind to manage knowledge and information
- Ideas dashboard - ideas capturing
- Milestones - goals and project metrics
- Projects dashboard - project management subsystem
- Habits dashboard - habit building subsystem
- Vision dashboard - goals subsystem
Bonus: 20 custom icons for both bright & dark mode
Welcome to our discord community where you can ask any question you have.
Free lifetime updates on the next versions of the system.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes. Once you purchase, you'll get a link with the system. Once you duplicate it to your workspace you can start setting and working on your goals right away.
Is there a refund policy?
There's no refund as it's a digital product and I thoroughly explain how it works on my blog. If something doesn't work for you or you have questions, feel free to reach out, I am always glad to help you.
Can I share the system with my friends?
This is a personal license for individual use, so no. You can send the link to this page, instead.
What makes you qualified to create such system?
I've created and iterated this system for over a year now and it proved to be efficient for a person who lived a life without proper goals and a way to achieve them. It helped me to break from procrastination, set meaningful goals and consistently work to build the lifestyle I've always wanted. If it proved to work for someone like me, then it can elevate your life as well.